Napier Women and Change Programme
Hastings Women and Programme
Become informed and empowered by attending our programme.
Information, support and skills for healthy and positive relationships.
Family violence affects one in three New Zealand women. If you are one of them, you know how hard it can be to get out of a bad situation, get your life back on track, and move forward with hope and confidence.
The DOVE women’s education programmes are for any women who has ever been affected by violence or abuse and wants a safer, more positive future and healthier relationships for herself and her family.
This group education and self-development programme is for women who want to move on. It’s designed to help you...
- Get the facts about family violence and how to keep you and your children safe.
- Explore boundaries and learn new skills in relationships.
- Learn skills for communicating positively and assertively.
- Knowledge about the cycle and effects of domestic violence on families.
- Information to allow you to explore positive choices.
- Enjoy learning and sharing with other women who have “been there” in a safe, relaxed and confidential environment to explore positive choices.
THIS PROGRAMME IS ONE MORNING A WEEK FOR SIXTEEN WEEKS AND IS HELD AT CONVENIENT LOCATIONS IN BOTH NAPIER AND HASTINGS
PHONE 06-843 5307